Jung Shop

Jung Shop
Please visit our FB PAGE for more products update!^^

Friday, March 22, 2013

JUNG SHOP: [REVIEW] ETUDE HOUSE BUBBLE HAIR COLORING #3 NATURAL BROWN

HEY My Cutie Sweetie Pie!!
I'm back!!
With a review of course..hehe

Today I'm gonna review the famous ETUDE HOUSE BUBBLE HAIR COLORING!!
I've bought it a long time ago, but since at my campus, hair coloring is prohibited, I didn't use it till I'm graduated!!
Yes! I'm graduated now!!
Won 2 awards!!
Kyaa... so excited!!
I've colored my hair on 19 March 2013. I bought this product because it claims that colouring hair is easier like you're shampooing your hair. I've been craving to try this for a long time, and then now I've got a time to use it. I choose ETUDE HOUSE BUBBLE HAIR COLOURING #3 Natural Brown since I want to get rid of black and get lighter color. I feel so dull looking my black hair everyday. But since I colored it, I love to look at the mirror because of my hair color!
So here it is the product:

ETUDE HOUSE said:
Macro bubble booster helps your hair to absorb contents more efficiently so that quality of your hair and color will be better.

This product comes with 7 different shades:

This product include:
1. Hair Coloring
2. Oxidizer in Pumped Bottle
3. Silky Perfumed Treatment(makes your hair so soft and the fragrant is so sweet!!)
4. How to use direction flyer(in Korean)
5. Rubber gloves(to protect your hand)
6. Plastic gown(to cover your body from the coloring process)

How to use:

I'm following the instruction from Liese 
Visit this youtube link:

or follow this instruction:

  1.  Mix the solution no 1 to pumped bottle no 2. Close the lid and turn it down for 5-6 times.
  2. Wear the gloves and plastic gown to protect your body. Try to wear old t-shirt that you didn't want to wear it anymore.
  3. Divide your hair into three parts: upper, center, lower.
  4. Take off the holder which seal the pump. Start up with pumping the bubble.
  5. Start to bubble your hair from the lower parts. Give the root first and then squeeze your hair from top to down. Do the same things for the rest of the hair. Be generous! Don't leave any leftovers formula. Use the entire bottle. (Because you can't save it for a later time)
  6. After all of your hair is don with the bubble application, massage your hair up like when you are shampooing. Massage gently and squeeze sometimes to make the bubble come out. When you leaving your hair without massaging it, the bubble will run out. You must keep massaging your hair till the bubble became less and completed.
  7. Leave it for 30-40 minutes.
  8. Rinse thoroughly with cold water(preferable).
  9. Apply Silky Perfumed Treatment to all parts of your hair. Leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse it again
  10. Dry your hair.

Additional Notes from me:
When you mixing the formula please don't shake it!! Just turn it up and down for 5-6 times slowly. When you bubbling your hair, try to keep the bubble there by massage and squeeze your hair gently. The more bubble stay till end, the better result you will get. I've worked on it for half an hour and because my end hair is getting brown first, but my root hair is still black, I massaged the root more. Then I let it for about 40 minutes. (First I feel itchy, because maybe I've a sensitive skin, but later the itchiness is gone. You must be careful when massaging your hair and skin.)
After 40 minutes, I rinsed my hair with warm water, but then after I've done somebody tell me that cold water is better for your hair cuticle. *whew*
When I was rinsing my hair, my hair was very dry and like a broom. *shocked* But after I applied the Silky Perfumed Treatment, the broom is gone and very soft hair is come! *yeay*
I've let it for 10 minutes because I want the softness stay longer and then rinse again and dry my hair.
THE RESULT:
(BEFORE my hair was Natural Black)
TADAAAH!!!^_^
Natural Brown Hair
More pictures:
I'm very satisfied with the result because the color is spreaded evenly. No more black hair.
About 2 years ago I've been coloring my hair red with Loreal but it didn't came good. The color isn't there. My hair still black, only a little reddish under the sunlight. And the color wasn't spread evenly. There are still a lot of my hair which still black. My friend even didn't know if I've colored my hair. *crying*
But now I'm very satisfied!!!
Although the color didn't turn out as light as I want, but because the color is spread evenly on my hair, I'm happy.

RATE: 4/5
Will I buy it again? Maybe no, because I want to try another product first. hehe..
I really want to try the one from INNISFREE. My friend has tried it and it turn good. She said that INNISFREE has more volume so it can be used for long hair and it contains natural product so I think it will have better result than ETUDE. I want to grow my hair first.

Maybe you want to try the same color as me or other color, please share with me below on the comment.

 If you are interested to buy the products,
please visit and LIKE our Facebook Page



For Order : 

Contact Us at PIN BB : 27788E82 or Inbox / 081217147579

Happy Shopping ^^



6 comments:

  1. i have a question , even after a day or two it doesnt dry out the hair? :)) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sayn Venteen! Thanks for the question. It's been two months now since I used this product, until now my hair is fine. But if I don't use rinse or conditioner after shampooing, my hair will get dry. I always use rinse and conditioner after shampooing, also hair serum after my hair half dried. So, how you treat your hair after colouring is very important for your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it become lighter after using it for about 1-2 months?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,Bun-chan!^^
    Yes! It became lighter, for my hair maybe after 1-2 weeks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you need just 1 or 2 products to dyed your hair (with EH bubble hair color)? My hair is quite long, and I'm in doubt do I need 1 or 2 products to dye my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dear Oh!KRIStilia, last time I only used 1 and I think it's enough. I haven't tried using 2 products at the same time because I afraid my hair will get super dry. (x.x)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...